lunar aspect

Monday, February 20, 2012

Commerical for a Western

Here is my one composition for Chamber Orchestra.
http://anaphoria.com/westerncommercial.mp3 The recording is from 1986 and appeared on a concert i put together at the Japan American Theater for 18 three minute works. Since i had what i considered a more important show. The premiere of my 3 projector film Long Gunn but not Forgotten I though well 3 minutes is like an advertisement anyway so i decided to do one for this upcoming show. I enjoy the fact that i was able to use a chamber Orchestra to advertise a concert on my self-made instruments. The Narrator in John Callahan who also appeared as the Sheriff in the film. He did an amazing job even though he didn't have had a chance to rehearse with the Orchestra before hand. Don Crockett conducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment